Skip to main content

THREE TYPES OF WOMEN (CHAPTER SIX)



PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL

Moral to the story :Learn and live well. 
A caution: Stubbornness shuts the door on understanding.. 

The BIG Question :What type of man best suits me? 

The reason a good portion of your thoughts are wrapped up in thinking about certain men and the hopes of marriage is because you were hard-wired with the overwhelming need to be a wife and mother. It is a God-given need that only a man can fulfill. I can't think of one thing I would rather have than a man to really love me. It is supreme. A lovely person is easy to love. That is our goal. God wants us to make you become a lovely help meet. To be a good one takes effort… lots of effort. 

In this chapter, Debi Pearl outlined the different types of women we have: Dreamer gal, Servant girl, Go-to Gals.

  1. Dreamer girl 


A dreamer girl needs to know how to balance work with family or else she will sway from her responsibility to honour her husband. 

Girls that are dreamers have a tendency to become Antsy Giles when things don't seem to be happening as fast as we think the should.
Debi Pearl. 

2. The servant girl


She is a peacemaker, kind, considerate, always ready to help others, 
People will always flock round a servant girl because she will always want to help them out. 

I have a friend who has this nature. I remember falling ill during my undergraduate days, this lady left her hostel just to stay with me. She would cook for me, wash my clothes and looked after me. She just love seeing everyone around her happy. She is graceful and kind. 

Few months ago, she made another sacrifice on my behalf. I was so surprised because it was beyond me. 

The servant girl needs to work on not being pitiful. She also needs to note that it is good to be an encourager and not an enabler. Debi described an encourager as someone who helps people better themselves, while an enabler as one who does things for people that they should be doing got themselves. 

A servant girl might become an hidden flower in the sense that they might be hiding themselves from the crowd. 

3. The Go-to Gal 
Go-to Gals ooze with confidence, have Strom opinions, and do well organizing people. These types often have a queenly presence. Debi Pearl

An example is Deborah in the Bible. This woman was a force to reckon with. Check Judges 4. Imagine a woman leading a whole Nation. She did it awesomely well. 

The Go-to Girl needs to watch out so that she dorks not become domineering. 

The reason why Debi did the analysis of these types of women is so that individual may recognize your natural type, not so you can take the lead, but so you can understand how it might weaken or aid your service to your first-in-command, your husband. 

Why did God made this to be so? 
God put the man in charge. He was created to be the head of the home. God designed the woman to be sensitive and, kind, softer and vulnerable for the sake of the little ones whom she will nurture. 

Vulnerability is both a woman's greatest asset and the point of her greatest weakness. Our very nature makes us susceptible to being tricked. We were created to be protected by our men while we nurture the family and maintain a connection with the emotional side of God.
Debi Pearl. 



The woman was created to be a helper who was suited to meet the man's need, to. Fill in between the lines. The female is a softer image, one step removed from the original. I am his curves. I am his sweetness, thoughtfulness, compassion, sensitivity and so on.
Debi Pearl. 

Created for the man. 
You were created for your man. It's your job to fit into his life, being whatever he needs. So, whatever gift, or talent we have, it should be used in our type in this honoured place of second in command. 

Use your position well. 

Lessons learnt :


  • Humble yourself no matter your achievements before your man.
  • God has placed the man as the head, you are a co-worker with him. 
  • Whatever type you fit into, you were made in the image of God. You are unique just the way you are. But guide against domineering people, being an enabler or a grabber. 
  • "In the end, it is not so much what type you are as whether or not you are willing to place his talents and ambition first and then utilize your gifts to assist him. Believe it or not, though this approach may look pork you are subjucating your personality and burying your gifts, in the end, if you achieve a balanced marriage and make your man successful you will discover the greatest, most fulfilling expressions of your own talents." Debi Pearl.
Conclusion :Whatever trait you might be exhibiting right now, I want to tell you that when you yield to the prunnings of the Holy Ghost, you will have an enviable character. He is capable of molding a man's life. Just submit. 

Also remember that you need to partner with Him. As He is working out character in you, you are becoming a better person. 

I celebrate you and I am excited to have you here. 

What other lesson did you learn? 

Don't forget to leave me a comment. 

Read also:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental"

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT  A whole lot of things must have been conceived  in your mind before indulging in sex.  That act you carried out was as a result of a lot of mental works that you have carried out in your mind before you finally carried it out.  Here are things to know before sex can actually happen between two people outside wedlock, rape situations excluded please.  1. Men generally, are moved by what they see. So, when a guy visits you and the next thing you do is  to expose your cleavages, wear bum shorts, with just the two of you behind closed doors, honestly speaking, that guy would have a whole lot of dirty things going on in his mind. You are inviting him either consciously or unconsciously.  2. Women generally, are turned on by sweet words spoken to them by men. Yes, we love it when we hear how amazing we are, how pretty we are. When a particular guy showers you with incessant praises, you tend to fall in love with such and this may br

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She was just