Skip to main content

2020 IN VIEW



2020 IN VIEW


"As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information." Benjamin Disraeli

A mentor spent more than an hour with me on phone giving me instructions on how to live my 2020 , I was  struck by one of the instructions he gave me. "Get books in that area you wish to develop in the forthcoming year. If you were constrained by your financies, get books that can help you in that area ." I already have four major areas of my life I want to address in the forthcoming year. 


Write your visions down. Have a set goal. There is nothing like I have the goals on my head. When you have your visions in black and white, there is something it does for you, it keeps you on track so that you don't run another man's vision. It makes you accountable. Write the visions down that you may run with it. 

Get books to groom you on relationships, spirituality, career wise and in all walks of life. Readers are leaders. No man soars above the knowledge he has acquired.  Do you struggle to write? Get books that can help you. Attend workshops that can help you tremendously. 

Have a plan for your life. You wouldn't be surprised if you are at the beck and call of someone who has nothing meaningful to do because you don't have plans for your life. Don't wake up each day musing you don't know what to do. Be organized. 

As much as possible, eat healthy. Relax. Exercise. Take good care of your body. Your body houses your Spirit, it is imperative that you look over it appropriately. Have a good bath. 

Make your mind productive. Don't stay idle watching movies round the clock, you would be shortsighted. Read widely. Be versatile. Information is key.  

In every sense, get values. Do I need to tell you about networking? Carve your own niche. Your data subscriptions are not just for endless chats and posting different pictures. The world has evolved from this. I will be bewildered if you say all you ever use your data subscriptions on are for downloading of movies that are not even educative. There are a lot of meaningful things you can learn online. Get value.

Break limitations. Connect with great minds online. One of the amazing things that happened to me this year was the people I connected with. I wouldn't be able to explain in a page what I learnt this year via the people I connected with. I can say 2019 was in all sense greater than 2018. I am rest assured that 2020 will be an amazing year. 

You can as well add whatever point you wish to add in 2020.

Finally and most importantly, Get set for a relationship with God. The best a man can ever be outside of Christ is to become worthless. Be determined to seek the Lord diligently. Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. Proverbs 37:5

P. S. Have a personal retreat before this year ends. Get away from distractions. Sit and evaluate your goals. Were you able to accomplish them in 2019? What were the obstructions you faced? Brace up. Examine yourself. Set new goals. Set targets. Listen carefully to instructions from God for the new year. Write them down. This is a very crucial time that should be maximized appropriately. You will end well. Get set for a glorious 2020.

#blazingthetrail
#intentionalliving

©TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI 

Comments

  1. Keep the good work moving ma
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AkinDan,thanks so much. Glad you stopped by to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, it really help a lot. More an more wisdom by God's grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing ma. This is a push in the right direction. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ore...May Almighty increase you for greater Words...I was blessed..Thanks for allowing God..luv u dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Akerele Mercy,glad you got value ma'am. Keep blazing the trail. 2020 must obey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funmitastyfingers,thanks so much dear. I say amen to your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continue to grow in knowledge ma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental"

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT  A whole lot of things must have been conceived  in your mind before indulging in sex.  That act you carried out was as a result of a lot of mental works that you have carried out in your mind before you finally carried it out.  Here are things to know before sex can actually happen between two people outside wedlock, rape situations excluded please.  1. Men generally, are moved by what they see. So, when a guy visits you and the next thing you do is  to expose your cleavages, wear bum shorts, with just the two of you behind closed doors, honestly speaking, that guy would have a whole lot of dirty things going on in his mind. You are inviting him either consciously or unconsciously.  2. Women generally, are turned on by sweet words spoken to them by men. Yes, we love it when we hear how amazing we are, how pretty we are. When a particular guy showers you with incessant praises, you tend to fall in love with such and this may br

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She was just