Skip to main content

BRO, GIVE ATTENTION TO PERSONAL HYGIENE TOO NOT ALL SISTERS WILL ACCOMODATE YOUR EXCESSES ©TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI

BRO, GIVE ATTENTION TO PERSONAL HYGIENE TOO

NOT ALL SISTERS WILL ACCOMODATE YOUR EXCESSES
©TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI


So I entered keke and I sat at the back. A guy entered later and sat at the front. He raised his armpit and come and see the foul smell that came out of those armpits. It was bushy and at the same time smelling.

I climbed another bike, only for me to discover that the bike man's head was smelling. He kept long hair but it was not tidy. I was like oh my!

Bro, who asked you to keep long hair when you know you can't take good care of it? Who asked you to keep beards when you know you can'maintain it?_ 

Hey bro! When last did you shave your armpits?
Nothing irritates me than offensive smell and I know not all women love unpleasant smell.

Also, you don't need to wear that shirt again when it is stained with sweats from your armpits after wearing it for the first time. Please wash before you wear next. You will even be comfortable in it.

Listen please, neatness is not meant for ladies alone. Guys should be neat too. Go for a nice shave. Wear clean shirts. Arrange your room neatly. Take appropriate bath. Stop saying guys are cool even if they don't take their bath for three days. Common, that's dirtiness.

When some of you even open your mouth to talk, it smells awfully. We can't but use handkerchief because we can't bear it any longer. You can take care of mouth odour now by making researches.  Why must you wait till afternoon before you brush your teeth? That's not good enough.

Why will you squeeze money inside your pocket like market women? Please get a purse and arrange your notes neatly inside. 

Like begets like.
You attract your kind.

Wear clean underwear. Take good care of your body. Your body is the temple of God.

Before you say ladies are running away from you, please check yourself and make adjustments.

Have you tried it before? When you take your bath, brush your teeth, wear neat clothes, you flow more in the place of prayer because you are comfortable. You can spend hours studying your bible and you won't be irritated.  When your room is organized, you are happy staying inside your room to pray

PS. No woman, I mean a precious jewel of God  will fall in love with you with all your neatness if you are not connected to God and you can't access God if you are not pure in heart.
Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8

God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental"

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT  A whole lot of things must have been conceived  in your mind before indulging in sex.  That act you carried out was as a result of a lot of mental works that you have carried out in your mind before you finally carried it out.  Here are things to know before sex can actually happen between two people outside wedlock, rape situations excluded please.  1. Men generally, are moved by what they see. So, when a guy visits you and the next thing you do is  to expose your cleavages, wear bum shorts, with just the two of you behind closed doors, honestly speaking, that guy would have a whole lot of dirty things going on in his mind. You are inviting him either consciously or unconsciously.  2. Women generally, are turned on by sweet words spoken to them by men. Yes, we love it when we hear how amazing we are, how pretty we are. When a particular guy showers you with incessant praises, you tend to fall in love with such and this may br

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She was just