Skip to main content

QUEENS DON'T DO IT BY AKINWALERE IYANU



QUEENS DON'T DO IT 
BY AKINWALERE IYANU

First of all a Queen is the Wife of a King and every King of a domain has Customs and Values. We have two different categories of race of women on the earth, those after the first Adam and those after the Last Adam(Christ Jesus). But here is where the distinction lies, everyone(lady) who had come to believe in the redemptive work of Jesus has been made Queens and king unto our Lord Jesus. Having Understood this, every Queen must live by the Values that Upholds the Kingdom she represents. In addition, if being an earthly Queen is dignifying, how much more being a Queen in God's Kingdom?

We are in the world but not of the world. The world has its own system, philosophies and ideas, but as queens living in the world you are not to Conform to the World. So as Queens, we have our Values which are not compromisable at all. 

For example, there are some ceremonies we attend, and  some tables are tagged with 'reserved'.  When you get to these tables, you will see some special delicacies that you might not find on other tables, apart from the delicacies, they will be given special attention which is quite different from others with tables that are not tagged. Meanwhile, they are (reserved) in the same party with others but their own delicacies is different. Same also you, your delicacies is different from others despite the fact that you are in the same party (the world) with them. For the fact that you are in the world doesn't mean you conform to the world standard.

Today what we have is some Queens joining the world to DO IT. And I believe some factors are responsible for this strange thing. I would be Outlining them and also giving the wisdom to them according to the word of God.

Psalm 82:5-7 KJV
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. [6] I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. [7] But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

The First Reason is, some Queens don't even know who they are, they don't know their worth. The verse 5 of Psalm 82 emphasizes the fact the *KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR IDENTITY* is key. If you are not consumed with the Knowledge of your Identity, to Live as a Queen would be a Challenge. Accurate Knowledge about your Identity Produces a Right Living as a Queen that you are. My Question to you is this, how much of your Identity of your Royalty have you beheld from the Word of God? You are a Product of what you behold overtime. If you behold the realities of a slave, that's what you would exhibit even though you are born of God. You can't know your worth if all your focus on is how to get the latest car, phones, bag and shoes e.t.c. Don't get me wrong, it is good to have them. But they are secondary not the primary things. Dear, you become what you focus on. 
Paul prescribed a solution in Colossians 3:1-2
Paul said  If then you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

The Second reason responsible for Queens doing things contrary to the Kingdom is the Fear of representing God's Value ALONE in the World system. You must understand that you can't conform to the world as Queens, and still have your identity in Christ Jesus. 

At Babylon, Daniel determined in his heart that he would not defile himself by [eating his portion of] the king 's rich and dainty food or by [drinking] the wine which he drank; therefore he requested of the chief of the eunuchs that he might [be allowed] not to defile himself.

People will say all manner of things, but take your stand. When I was in the University, I decided to stop talking in the exam Hall which raised many bad comments about me  but I never changed my mind. You can never be the only one standing, there are others too that you don't know of. Elijah thought he was the only prophet who hasn't bowed to other gods until when God showed him thousands that are still standing.

Receive grace in this world of different trends to stay on fire for God as a Queen Indeed in and out of seasons. I believe in you, keep pressing don't act like slave. Note that only Queens attract Kings after the order of Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental"

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT  A whole lot of things must have been conceived  in your mind before indulging in sex.  That act you carried out was as a result of a lot of mental works that you have carried out in your mind before you finally carried it out.  Here are things to know before sex can actually happen between two people outside wedlock, rape situations excluded please.  1. Men generally, are moved by what they see. So, when a guy visits you and the next thing you do is  to expose your cleavages, wear bum shorts, with just the two of you behind closed doors, honestly speaking, that guy would have a whole lot of dirty things going on in his mind. You are inviting him either consciously or unconsciously.  2. Women generally, are turned on by sweet words spoken to them by men. Yes, we love it when we hear how amazing we are, how pretty we are. When a particular guy showers you with incessant praises, you tend to fall in love with such and this may br

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She was just