Skip to main content

WHAT THEN IS THE PROBLEM? BY TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI


WHAT THEN IS THE PROBLEM? BY TRAILBLAZER   AREGBESOLA BUNMI

I engage in discussion with some folks, When you see them, they look pitiable due to the loads of sin. They are restless, helpless and empty. Though they seem to have everything at their reach, yet they know they lack Jesus. They are not satisfied because nothing on earth can satisfy a man without God.

It is true they weep bitterly when you paint to them the picture of who they really are.

Is weeping enough?

It is true you long for freedom.
You don't understand why you are tied down with the load of sin.

When you plan to do good, evil is what manifests. You are weak and helpless.

You have engaged in fasting thinking by that you will have joy.
You have been doing "good works" in your local church thinking you will be free from condemnation, though I need to tell you your works are dead as far you are dead.

What to do next, you don't know.


What then is the problem?
Whose minds the God of this age has blinded,who do not believe,lest the light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine on them. 1corithians 4:4.
√The gods of this world has blindfolded your mind so that the

You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
The truth is that Christ has quickened us together with him while we were dead in our sins, you are inclusive. Ephesians 2:1

Do you know the secret?
It isn't that Jesus didn't die for you too. In short, we were all in His loins during his crucifixion, death, burial and resurrection.
Of course we were not present when Adam and Eve disobeyed God and which cause their separation from God, still we were identified with him because we were in his loins. 1 Corinthians 15:22

I pray tonight that the lord will open your eyes to see that which he has done on your behalf.
He will cause his light to flood your heart and deliver you from the grip of the god of this world.
May He cause every veil that has blindfolded your mind to be torn.

I LOVE YOU AND LONG TO CALL YOU MY FAMILY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental...

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE Okay, before you go on, I am sending a big hug to you if you are a rape victim. I know it's not easy forgetting the ugly incidence but I want to tell you to let go of the past. I am not here to point accusing finger at you for whatever happened in the past. The past is past. Let your new you emerge. Come to love yourself. Forgive yourself. Forgive that person who defiled you. Let God wrap you in His arms.  Majority of rape incidence happens because of the carelessness on the part of the lady. A lady who's frequenting a guy's house in odd hours may not return the same way she came if she's not careful. We can't also overlook the fact that some guys are monsters. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They may appear harmless but they are like serpents. May God arrests their hearts.   One day Dinah, Leah's daughter, went to visit some of the young women who lived in the area. But when the local prince, Shechem son of ...

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She...