Skip to main content

BREAKING DOWN AGAIN? LORD WHY ME? CONCLUDING PART BY TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI




BREAKING DOWN AGAIN? LORD WHY ME? CONCLUDING PART BY TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI

3. UNFORGIVING ATTITUDE
When someone offends you or hurts you and you hold such in your heart, enjoying good health is far away from you. You wonder why you break down at every time? When you release those who have hurt you in the past, you are doing yourself greater good.

He is doing himself more harm he who holds people in his heart. When you harbour unforgivingness in your heart, the devil can gain foothold on your life thereby inflicting you with sickness.


The moment someone you hold grudge against passes across, there is every possibility that your heart and mind, without your permission, will always race. You won't have peace of mind but when you decide to let go, you are at a greater advantage.

Someone once said,  "Forgiveness is the virtue of the courageous; the response of the forgiven; the mercy of the just."

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. Psalm 103:3

Our ability to forgive others shows how much we understand how we have been forgiven. Forgiveness is not a sign of weakness but of strength for the strong.

If you had kept to all these things yet you still break down unnecessarily, below are things you should know:

•Is there any secret sin in your life? Sin brings separation between man and God. Isaiah 58:2. The devil might be holding on to that to inflict you. God is merciful! The book of James expatiates what is needful to do. James 5:14-16

•By His stripes you are healed. Isaiah 53:5. Know that by the stripes Jesus received on the cross, you are healed. Hold on to this word. It doesn't matter what the doctors have diagnosed. All diagnoses must come to the obedience of Christ. Hallelujah!

You don't need to look into your body before you know that you have been healed. God has said it, you need to believe it. God is not a man that He should lie neither is He the son of man that He should repent.

•That you still take drugs does not nullify the word of God that says you have been healed.

•It is true you have been healed, but take drugs when you discover that you can't hold in anymore. We are getting to the point where we would not have to take drugs anymore because we would have had fellowship so much with eternal life that the life would have rubbed on our mortal bodies.

"Doctor's report over you is fact and facts are given to change. The only thing that is true is the word of God." Reverend Kola Emiola.

The doctor's report over you is changing now in Jesus name.

•Don't allow the devil to weaken your faith. Stand sure on God's word and confess it.

NB: Above all, God is ever faithful. He does not inflict sickness or disease on His own. He is Jehovah Rapha.

Thank you for following!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental"

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT

SEX DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT  A whole lot of things must have been conceived  in your mind before indulging in sex.  That act you carried out was as a result of a lot of mental works that you have carried out in your mind before you finally carried it out.  Here are things to know before sex can actually happen between two people outside wedlock, rape situations excluded please.  1. Men generally, are moved by what they see. So, when a guy visits you and the next thing you do is  to expose your cleavages, wear bum shorts, with just the two of you behind closed doors, honestly speaking, that guy would have a whole lot of dirty things going on in his mind. You are inviting him either consciously or unconsciously.  2. Women generally, are turned on by sweet words spoken to them by men. Yes, we love it when we hear how amazing we are, how pretty we are. When a particular guy showers you with incessant praises, you tend to fall in love with such and this may br

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She was just