Skip to main content

FLEE! BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA



FLEE! BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA


Let's start this way! 
What is flee? Flee means to run away; to escape. In other words, run for your life. 

You think you still need to pray about it when God says flee? 
That prayer of yours is foolishness when the word already says flee. 


That lady came into your room in the night half naked and you started speaking in tongues. Will tongues chase her out at the moment? What can we call that act of yours, sir? 



That man keeps giving you questionable attention, yet you continue to collect gifts from him instead of you to escape for your life. 



When you accidentally bump into porn sites and you feel reluctant to leave, what are you supposed to do? Please flee. Don't feed your eyes with evil. 


You don't need an audible voice to tell you that you are in danger zone when youthful lust comes knocking at your door. 
Flee is the instruction given in the word of God. 
Don't give in to the deception of the devil. 


You know your weakness, yet you want to cover up with prayer. Please flee. 
Fleeing is a deliberate action because you can choose to stay. 
Don't negotiate with sin. 


Be a Joseph who fled from potiphar's wife when she tried to lure him. Remember he had an option to stay because no one was around but he chose to flee because he knew he has a future. He ran for his life. He didn't stand there binding and loosing the spirit behind the woman's act. 


Though people seeing you flee may call you a coward, a fool, or even a weak person. But it actually shows you are a man of great strength. Don't mind them. 


As you flee youthful lust, fornication, every appearance of evil, please follow after righteousness, faith, charity, peace with them that call on the Lord. 2 Tim 2:22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE Okay, before you go on, I am sending a big hug to you if you are a rape victim. I know it's not easy forgetting the ugly incidence but I want to tell you to let go of the past. I am not here to point accusing finger at you for whatever happened in the past. The past is past. Let your new you emerge. Come to love yourself. Forgive yourself. Forgive that person who defiled you. Let God wrap you in His arms.  Majority of rape incidence happens because of the carelessness on the part of the lady. A lady who's frequenting a guy's house in odd hours may not return the same way she came if she's not careful. We can't also overlook the fact that some guys are monsters. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They may appear harmless but they are like serpents. May God arrests their hearts.   One day Dinah, Leah's daughter, went to visit some of the young women who lived in the area. But when the local prince, Shechem son of ...

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental...

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She...