Skip to main content

DEAR MINISTER, CELEBRATE GRACE IN ANOTHER MINISTER'S LIFE BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA



DEAR MINISTER, CELEBRATE GRACE IN ANOTHER MINISTER'S LIFE BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA


Don't be afraid of losing people, if they are your sheep, they will stay.
You see someone who has the grace(ability)  which you haven't tasted of and you know he can be a blessing to your congregation, yet you are afraid of inviting him so he won't steal your people. That's a wrong notion you have conceived, sir!

These people are the people of God, please let them grow. It should be a thing of joy seeing that ability in someone else. Celebrate it, don't mock it.

The greatest accomplishment is to see the people grow and learn Christ. It doesn't matter the vessel God used. All is to the glory of God. Let them be exposed. Stop camping them and preventing them from programmes you know could help them.

You know there are different ministerial gifts and God has blessed individual with uniqueness. When they are even blessed by other minister's program, they will eventually be channels of blessings to you.

Please check and review your motives again. Why do you have to condemn every other minister before them? Whereas, you approve yourself only. You are the shepherd right? Lead them to greener pastures. Don't keep them in your custody alone.

May I say this, too, dear minister? You can also go out and listen to other ministers, too. Don't think you have arrived and that you don't need any help again. Don't be self-sufficient. You need help, as well. Go for seminars, conferences and other programmes. Stop giving them what you gave them last year. If you keep eating the same food(rice)  for a whole year, how will your system feel?


Until you are dead, you must not stop learning. Learn under others too, you are not too big. Celebrate grace in other ministers lives, don't despise grace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental...

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE Okay, before you go on, I am sending a big hug to you if you are a rape victim. I know it's not easy forgetting the ugly incidence but I want to tell you to let go of the past. I am not here to point accusing finger at you for whatever happened in the past. The past is past. Let your new you emerge. Come to love yourself. Forgive yourself. Forgive that person who defiled you. Let God wrap you in His arms.  Majority of rape incidence happens because of the carelessness on the part of the lady. A lady who's frequenting a guy's house in odd hours may not return the same way she came if she's not careful. We can't also overlook the fact that some guys are monsters. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They may appear harmless but they are like serpents. May God arrests their hearts.   One day Dinah, Leah's daughter, went to visit some of the young women who lived in the area. But when the local prince, Shechem son of ...

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She...