Skip to main content

DO YOU HEAR GOD SPEAK TO YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO OTHERS? BY TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI




DO YOU HEAR GOD SPEAK TO YOU FIRST 
BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO OTHERS? BY TRAILBLAZER AREGBESOLA BUNMI

I listened to a message one day and the man of God said it takes an humble man not to say anything when God has not spoken. When you are asked to come and address God's people and you haven't received any word from God, it takes humility to say you haven't heard anything from God yet . 

A lot of us are not like that. When we are asked to address God's people, you must just have something to say even when the last time you heard Him was two weeks ago. You don't want people to see you as being far. You just want to protect your personality. 

Man of God sir, I remembered those times you started, how you would sit for hours studying your bible and even praying before you come up for ministrations. 

Hope it's still very fresh how you separated some days for fasting just to spur up your hearing God properly? You took spiritual things serious.

The reverse is the case. You don't see any reason why you must pray personally now. Bible study is now a burden to you. The only time you get to study now is when you have ministrations. To be sincere with you, you are gradually fading away. 

When we hear God speak before we rush out to speak to men, it makes the difference. There is a  great revelation. Christ is revealed. The case is different for a man who rushes out to speak to people when he has not heard God speak. He will only speak of himself. 

Meanwhile, if the only time you study your bible or pray is when you have ministrations, you are a hypocrite. Let love cause you to do those things. May the love of God so consume us this week that we will make use of every opportunity to fellowship with you God. 

And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you. Numbers  9:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental...

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE Okay, before you go on, I am sending a big hug to you if you are a rape victim. I know it's not easy forgetting the ugly incidence but I want to tell you to let go of the past. I am not here to point accusing finger at you for whatever happened in the past. The past is past. Let your new you emerge. Come to love yourself. Forgive yourself. Forgive that person who defiled you. Let God wrap you in His arms.  Majority of rape incidence happens because of the carelessness on the part of the lady. A lady who's frequenting a guy's house in odd hours may not return the same way she came if she's not careful. We can't also overlook the fact that some guys are monsters. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They may appear harmless but they are like serpents. May God arrests their hearts.   One day Dinah, Leah's daughter, went to visit some of the young women who lived in the area. But when the local prince, Shechem son of ...

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She...