Skip to main content

YOU HAVE REMAINED ON A SPOT AND IT IS YOUR DECISION BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA.


YOU HAVE REMAINED ON A SPOT AND IT IS YOUR DECISION BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA. 

"you cannot stay in the new birth experience and think you have finished your course." PST Tosin Gabriel.

You got born again five years ago, brother Steve, oh! Congratulations to you. 
Each time you come out to give testimony sister Stephanie, you keep giving record of how you got born again. I must congratulate you. 

But we can't see any progressive changes in you. 
The only bible verse you knew that time is still what you know. No progress! 
Your knowledge about kingdom matters is still the same with that time.  No revelation!
Your prayer points remain the same, you keep saying the same prayer points.

Don't be deceived, you have decided to stay on that spot. 
It is nobody's fault. 
Stop blaming your pastor for it. 
You caused it because of your complacency. 

You could have been teaching others by now but you still need to be taught. 
You could have been entrusted with lives but you have decided to be contented with the new birth experience. 
You are happy you are no longer there, but please what progress have you seen in your life? 

Why have you not been faithful to your own growth? 
Why have you decided to die a pauper? 

New creation realities can't be dawned on you by  remaining on that spot. 
Your generation is in a big trouble if you are satisfied with that level you are now. 
God won't commit himself to you if you remain a child. 

No man will see his own child crawling at age and give kudos to him. 
No woman will see her five-year-old daughter still learning how to sit at age five and feel contented about it. 
It is not God's delight to see you refusing to grow. 

You can't continue to remain on that same spot and expect to just grow up into the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. 
God is not a magician. 


You have stayed long enough on that spot! 
I communicate strength to you today. 
Your feet are strengthened today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental...

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE Okay, before you go on, I am sending a big hug to you if you are a rape victim. I know it's not easy forgetting the ugly incidence but I want to tell you to let go of the past. I am not here to point accusing finger at you for whatever happened in the past. The past is past. Let your new you emerge. Come to love yourself. Forgive yourself. Forgive that person who defiled you. Let God wrap you in His arms.  Majority of rape incidence happens because of the carelessness on the part of the lady. A lady who's frequenting a guy's house in odd hours may not return the same way she came if she's not careful. We can't also overlook the fact that some guys are monsters. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They may appear harmless but they are like serpents. May God arrests their hearts.   One day Dinah, Leah's daughter, went to visit some of the young women who lived in the area. But when the local prince, Shechem son of ...

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She...