Skip to main content

LUST IN DISGUISE BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA



LUST IN DISGUISE BY OLUWABUNMI AREGBESOLA

Before you say I do, have you checked if it lust or love? 
I hope your yes isn't because he's got a garage full of cars or because he has a lot of money in his account.
If you are saying yes because of that, it is lust. What if he lost all eventually? Let's wait and see what will happen to your love. 

Sir, the reason why you proposed to that sister is because of her beauty, yet you call that love. You are only lusting after her beauty. At the end, beauty will fade but love will remain. Check your motive again. 

My dear, he keeps disturbing you day and night, you keep falling into his traps. Each time you are through, you always resolve to weeping because you feel used yet you call that love. 

Love is patient. 
Love will wait.
Love does not seek its own.
Love seeks the best for others. 
Love is not easily angered. 

Lust is anti-God. 
Lust will always have everything in a jiffy. 
Lust will not wait. All it is after is to enjoy the pleasure of the moment. 
Lust is impatient. 
Lust is of the devil. 

Do you think you can know or love while you are outside God? It is impossible. 
Do you want to know love? God is love. He showed His love for us by giving us His only son. 
Know God and you will walk in love. 
Perfect love casts out fear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER

NOT WITHOUT A FATHER For those who are so close to me, they will know I rarely mention my Dad. He's alive and healthy.  I grew up not knowing my Dad. I grew up not knowing what fatherly love meant. My Dad is very much alive but we are far from each other. I was around 11 years or so before he came looking for me. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me my mum. She went through a lot raising me.  So, while I was growing up, I envied those who talked about their dad so much. I wish I could be like them. I wish I could have someone who would be able to show me love. I didn't know fatherly love not until when I met my Spiritual father in Ibadan in 2010. He received me with open arms.  For several years, I lived with hurt and hatred in my heart. I cried bitterly most times when I reminisce about so many things.  A day came when I heard God said to me"For this reason were you separated from your mother's womb, you are not accidental...

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE

HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED RAPE Okay, before you go on, I am sending a big hug to you if you are a rape victim. I know it's not easy forgetting the ugly incidence but I want to tell you to let go of the past. I am not here to point accusing finger at you for whatever happened in the past. The past is past. Let your new you emerge. Come to love yourself. Forgive yourself. Forgive that person who defiled you. Let God wrap you in His arms.  Majority of rape incidence happens because of the carelessness on the part of the lady. A lady who's frequenting a guy's house in odd hours may not return the same way she came if she's not careful. We can't also overlook the fact that some guys are monsters. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They may appear harmless but they are like serpents. May God arrests their hearts.   One day Dinah, Leah's daughter, went to visit some of the young women who lived in the area. But when the local prince, Shechem son of ...

THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1)

PREPARING TO BE A HELP MEET BY DEBI PEARL  THE KID'S LOVE STORY (CHAPTER 1) Moral to the story: God wants, no, He needs us to pray.  CAUTION: Don't pray amiss.  The kid's love story is that of the author herself; Debi Pearl. She had just turned 13 when she first saw her man in a program  and immediately she knew he was the right one for her. Of course the man didn't notice her not until many years later. Why would God bypass a guy of at least 21 years old, and come to a kid of 13 years old telling her he was the one she was going to marry. Sounds weird right?  God does not do anything without a reason. He is the God who knows the end, right from the beginning.  When the young Debi got home, she told her mum, and her mum began to follow her up to always pray for the man of God. The young Debi took it upon herself, praying for the man of God. She wasn't praying to be his wife, neither was she praying for him to notice her. She...